In this article our most concern is to teach you how to Create an Outlook Account, it’s registration processes and as well as the Login guide.
You can do this from the Outlook website, though you cannot create an account from within the mobile app.
How to Create an Outlook Account
- Go to https://www.outlook.com/
- Click Create Free Account
- Enter your preferred email address
- Select @outlook.com to change the domain name.
- Enter your desired password. Make the password creative and something that is difficult to guess. Your password must include two of the following:
- 8 characters
- Uppercase letters
- Lowercase letters
- Check the little box if you want to receive promotional emails from Microsoft.
- Enter your first and last name in the boxes displayed.
- Enter the details of your region and birthday. These include:
- Birth Month
- Day of Birth
- Birth Year
- Confirm you’re not a robot.
- If you are unable to read the letters and numbers, click New or Audio to change it.
How to Login to Your Outlook Account
- Once you’re in the Outlook login page @ https://www.outlook.com/
- Fill in your account Username and Password
- Click on the Login and Proceed with your acccount.
Kindly use our comment section below for more inquiries…