Paga Agent Account – Paga is an effective and fast mobile payment medium that enables people to transfer funds, make and receive payment through their mobile device.
It was introduced in Nigeria to ease transaction and to enable mobile user make transactions without visiting the bank. Also, the introduction of Paga comes at a good time- the time of cashless policy.
Aside the individual online mobile platform, financial transaction on Paga can be done through Paga Agents that are available all over Nigeria.
Paga Agent Account Registration in Nigeria
Before we go on to give you the Account registration guidlines we’ll like to give you the roles of a Paga Agent in Nigeria.
- Rendering help financial help to customer
- Processing Cash withdrawals
- Registration of New customers
- Performing Transaction on customer’s behalf
- Loading Customer’s Paga Account with cash
Paga Agent Account Registration
To become a successful Paga Agent in Nigeria, there are few steps you need to take, and in this article we will take you through all the required steps that you enable you become a Paga Agent in Nigeria.
- Log on to Paga website- mypaga.com
- Navigate the site and click on “become a Paga Agent”
- You will notice an Agent interest form on the right side of the webpage.
- The interest form will require to fill in your details- title, first name, surname, preferred contact number and another contact number.
- It is compulsory to fill the first three details which are first name, Surname and preferred contact Number.
- Check whether the information supplied is accurate.
- Once you have ascertained the authenticity of your supplied details, you can click on the submit button
- Once you submit the form, you will wait for about two weeks to enable Paga team approve your application.
- You must note that registration and filling of online form does not make you a Paga Agent, you have to be approved by the Paga Administrator.
- You will be provided with the needed information once approved
- You are advised to contact Paga Team through [email protected] if there is no feedback after a period of two weeks.
NOTE: Each of Paga’s official Agents is an independent accredited sales representative for Paga. Agents of Paga have undergone full-fledged training in providing a full range of services to clients and are authorized to conduct all financial transactions regardless of their location.
Use our comment section below for more inquiries and also hit the share icon button to share this article to friends on social media …