In this Article we’ll be giving you all the information you’ll be needing in order to learn how to Pay GOtv Bill using M-pesa Paybill Number.
Paying for GOTV subscription using M-pesa is faster and more convenient. Other GOTV subscription payment methods include;
- Online payment
- Equity Bank
- Prime Bank
- Faulu Bank
- Diamond Trust among others.
GOTV, the digital TV provider doesn’t require a satellite dish, one needs to plug in the aerial and TV and then scan.
Pay GOtv Bill Using M-pesa Paybill Number
Before you continue the payment, you are strictly advised to keep your TV and decoder on!
- Visit MPESA menu and choose option “Pay Bill”
- Enter GOtv Mpesa paybill number “423655”
- Enter your IUC number
- Choose your packages or amount to pay
- Enter your MPESA PIN
- Wait for the confirmation SMS
Note that: (IUC number is found on a red sticker at the bottom of your decoder).
After payment, if the picture is still not showing, or if you are having problems, you can contact the GOTV customer care. They will reset the decoder for you in minutes.
Tel: 0711 066 555, 020 423 6555
GOTv customer care
You can easily contact GOtv customer care:
- Numbers: 0711 066 000, 020 423 6000, and 0711 066 555
- Facebook- https://www.facebook.com/GOtvKenya
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/GOtvkenya
Use our comment section below for more inquiries…