Do you wish to know how you can be able to preview your LinkedIn activities? There are steps that will guide you follow your respective activities on LinkedIn. Many features like; Comments, Likes, viewing, and Sharing of posts are known to be associated with LinkedIn. These are the kinds of stuff you can see on LinkedIn nowadays as the users tend to build and to promote their relationships in the professional level. Due to this reason, more users are welcomed and are poised to work together in order to keep up the mutual understanding amongst their fellow users.
The aforementioned features associated with the LinkedIn provide its members with a clearer view of their respective activities across the professional social network. Moreover, with the activities involved in LinkedIn, users are thereby guaranteed a fair feedback prior to the content. And equally, are enabled to delete their activities on the profile activity page. Being able to operate on LinkedIn gives you the access to preview your LinkedIn activities, and be able to keep track on your activity by knowing who viewed your profile on LinkedIn.
Looking at the recent update of LinkedIn, you can be able to set your activity settings into Private in order to select the number of other users you want to be viewing your profile. Giving this personal view, you also have the chance to turn off your sharing profile option in order to prevent LinkedIn from sending notifications to you prior to changes to your profile network. Now read more to see the steps on how to preview your LinkedIn activities.
How to Properly Preview Your LinkedIn Activities
For you to be able to view your updates on LinkedIn, follow the steps below:
- Go to the homepage of your LinkedIn by clicking on “Home.”
- Below the Share Box, you’ll the “All Updates” option where you’ll select Your Updates.
There are also steps that will help you to properly view your profile activity on LinkedIn. See below:
- Firstly, go to the homepage of your LinkedIn.
- Click on the “Me” icon.
- Then Click on “View Profile.”
- After that, you’ll then have to click on the section written: “See all activity.”
Having seen how you can be able to view your profile activity updates, there are also steps to delete a post on LinkedIn.
- The first step; still click on the “Me” icon located in the item you want to delete.
- Then click on “Delete Post.”
- After that, you can then confirm your delete action by clicking on “Delete.”
With LinkedIn, you can also be able to add a Summary. This enables you to give a brief detailed view of something you want to write on. You can also add files like; Videos, Documents, or Photos in the Summary. Follow the steps below to achieve this:
- Go to your homepage and scroll towards “Profile.”
- Then select “Edit profile” on the page.
- Then scroll down and click on “Add a Summary.”
- You’ll then have to type in the box via giving a brief view of what you’re writing.
- After that, you can then click on “Save.”
Read more: LinkedIn New Account Registration
Was it helpful? You can leave a Comment in the box below.