PYES Recruitment 2019 Registration Form Portal @www.pyes.gov.ng | Login PYES, P-Yes recruitment website 2019.
Would you want to do PYES Registration 2019-2020? or want to find out if P-YES registration have started, the answer is YES!, P-YES recruitment 2019 have started and this is an off-shoot of Npower Build, and on this page is a complete guide on how you can successfully register.
But then before we lunch you into the steps involved, we will like you to know about this initiative and then after that how you can apply. P-Yes.gov.ng login portal is the website designed to get people into the empowerment system. Meanwhile PYes which was formally know as Npower-Build is a federal government empowerment program, designed to help youths and peasants make something out of their life.
The program was created to equip about 60 to 100,000 graduates and non graduates skilfully.
Pyes Application Requirements
- applicants must be a Nigerian by birth.
- must have a local government identification.
- must be between the age bracket of 18 to 40 years.
- applicants must have a proof citizenship, which is local government identification.
- individuals applying must have, at least one valid means of identification (National Identity card, International Passport, Permanent Voters Card- PVC).
- Applicant must present upon application provide a Second Level Beneficiary (SLB) to qualify for benefiting from the scheme.
- Applicants Must Complete a guarantor’s form
- Applicant must provide a Second Level Beneficiary (SLB) to qualify for benefiting from the scheme
- applicants must be void of any bad character.
- must be willing to learn skills.
- must apply through the designated means.
P-YES OFFICIAL WEBSITES
- pyes twitter page @ npower.
Who Can Apply For PYES Recruitment 2019
- a Literate (graduate)
- an undergraduate
- an illiterate
Also See: Npower Device Collection Date and Venue
- Provable upright character and a stable mind.
- Ability to communicate in Basic English language and or any local Nigerian language
- Beneficiary should posses the capacity to transfer knowledge and mentor pairs within their communities
2019/2020 P-YES Registration Procedures
- applicants are expected to log on to www.pyes.gov.ng to apply for pyes program.
- they are to first download the copy of a Guarantor form.
- revisit the site to finish the application.
- come back online, when asked to, to write a screening test.
- go to the local locations for verification of documents.
- start training immediately.
Documents Required for P-YES Application
- One passport Photograph
- local government Identification Certificate.
- Signed and stamped Guarantors form.
- any means of identification.
- Second party beneficiary Identification.
- a valid email address and that of your second party beneficiary.
- ward name.
- Bank Verification Number
- local government area of residence.
PYES Recruitment 2019-2020 and Online www.p-yes.gov.ng portal – Skill Categories
Below are the list of skills you can learn:
- barbing and hair dressing.
- carpentry and plumbing work
- Agricultural machine operation etc.
PYES Recruitment 2019 Registration Form Portal @www.pyes.gov.ng | Login PYES
- go to www.pyes.gov.ng and click on Apply
- enter your mobile phone number and then your email address in the form shown you and click on sign up. See Image below.
- go to your email address now to get your activation code and then follow the link on the button of the page to proceed with your application. See Image below.
- Now in the next page, you are to enter your activation code, mobile phone number, password. See Image below.
You have successfully created a Pyes account, so lets now start with the registration.
- Fill up the Bio data form by entering in the form displayed your full name, gender, residential address, mobile phone number, email address, date of birth, local government, ward name, Bank name, BVN etc. See Image below.
- the second form is the Contact Form, so enter your residential address number and local government of residence etc.
- choose your referees
- next of kin
- insert their personal details.
- indicate of any of them is doing any empowerment program.
You are to choose carefully:
- the place you will like to learn your skills.
- choose carefully the skill you are interested in learning.
- choose your second party beneficiary, make sure the person has a valid ID card and also a valid email address.
- indicate whether he/she is doing any government empowerment program.
- Upload your passport photograph
- upload your ID card.
- Upload your guarantor form.
- You can upload your Local government identity card.
- attest now that all the information you entered are true and then click on submit.
CONGRATULATIONS! You have successfully registered for P-YES, so go to your email address to check your success story. If there is any mistake you made, you can still make corrections.