World Health Organization as an agency seeks application from a suitably qualified individual who wishes to work with the organization. In this article, we will be taking you through the process of how to apply for the job. World health organization job application can be done in simple steps if you adhere to this article.
Before you go ahead to apply for the Job Position available, you should know that the World Health Organization (WHO) is a specialized agency that is concerned with international Public Health
If you must be part of the mission to build the capacity of Member States to manage health emergency risks and also to lead & coordinate the international health response to contain outbreaks, provide effective relief and recovery to affected populations, then you must be all-round eligible.
Below are the details of the WHO Current Recruitment and how to apply.
WHO Recruitment – Apply for World Health Organization Job Application
- Job Title: Data Manager (FULL TIME)
- Location: Maiduguri, Nigeria
- Ref No: 1703192
- Grade: NO-A
- Establish, maintain, and update databases pertaining to EWARS/ IDSR and HeRAMS Perform data harmonization, validation, and cleaning on all data received.
- Provide regular feedback on data quality, timeliness, and completeness for action.
- Track and obtain missing or incomplete data/reports and provide feedback to relevant levels.
- Support the implementation of HeRAMS and work closely with M&E officers in the provision of monthly feedback on M&E6.
- Produce monthly and quarterly analysis feedback from data to enhance decision making at relevant levels support data presentation, analysis, and interpretation.
- Create and secure back-up copies of data Provide technical data management support to the LGAs.
- Conduct data management training to build the capacity of officers and Perform other activities as required by the supervisor.
- Completion of a university degree in Computer Science, Statistics, Data Management, and related field; preferably supplemented by a certificate in GIS
- Training in monitoring and evaluation
- At least 2 years experience in data management and ICT in an international organization, NGO, government agencies or any other reputable organization
- Thorough knowledge of data management/ICT skill; Strong analytical skill
- Producing Results
- Language Skills
- Ensuring the Effective Use of Resources
How to Apply
Interested and Qualified Applicants should click the link below to apply, there you will also find more information regarding the job.
Click here to apply
Let others who might be interested know by Sharing World Health Organization Job Application on your Social Media Account using the Buttons below.