Rediffmail new account opening, one of the strongest email service provider in the world today; offers user with a woowing 3g data space for them to save their mails and other things. It’s an India-based email service provider with speed in mail forwarding and receiving. One can send a mail and get a reply within a speed of light.
Rediffmail affords users the opportunity for them to create or design their own homepage, this is different from what other mailing service providers like Yahoo, Gmail, Mail.ru and others can do, in theirs, the homepage is already designed; so right here, you can just design your homepage using the rediffmail already made templates.
So, it’s wise starting your mailing experience with this type of services and if this is your first email account, then you will be happy after your rediffmail new account opening.
Rediffmail New Account Opening
Lets start with the process involved:
- if you have a browser, any browser, open it and do straight to www.rediffmail.com.
- Click on create a rediffmail account.
- yow will see a very short form, just enter your full name in the first space
- choose a user ID of your choice.
- formulate a password and re-type in the next space
- if you have any other email account, you are to enter it in the following space; but please do remember that this is not a compulsory thing.
- enter your mobile phone number and your date of birth.
- select your gender
- indicate your country and your city
- Confirm you registration by typing in the code that is shown to you into the provided space.
- Agree on rediffmal terms and condition easily tap on create my account.
As easy as that you are already on rediff, so enjoy.
If you don’t have a rediff app, you can always login into your account using the web, so this is what you should do:
- go to www.rediffmail.com
- click on login
- enter your login details.