The competition is still ongoing, if you didn’t register last year you can now register/apply for 2019/2020 npower impact series competition and be qualified to win I million naria award.
The npower impact series competition is for npower beneficiaries both the 2016/2017 and the 2017/2019 beneficiaries are qualified to take part in this competition, What are they to do? they are to make a short video of their self displaying what they have achieved thus far using the stipends that was paid them ever since inception.
This video is to be posted on social medias especially on Npower twitter page; npower will then take it up from there and then after, each participants that has the highest number of likes, comments and retweets will be qualified to win one million.
The competition started since last year and trust me, it is not yet over, you can still register/apply for 2019/2020 npower impact series competition and who knows? you may be the lucky winners.
- get a video of yourself in your business
- make a convincing story of how npower has helped you establish your such business.
- create a twitter account or facebook, that is if you don’t have before.
- search for npower and follow thier page.
- go to their ThisIsNpower twitter page to publish your videos, then wait and see what happens.
Who Can Participate
- npower 2016/2017 beneficiaries
- npower 2017/2018 beneficiaries.
Register/Apply for 2019/2020 Npower Impact Series Competition
This is how you can register:
- open your twitter account if you have one or create now new twitter account.
- open your account and search for ThisIsNpower twitter page.
- make a video of your achievements so far, courtesy by npower.
- post it on their page and wait for response.
How to Publish a Video on Npower ThisIsNpower Twitter page
Type in your name, local government, State, PPA,Npower Cattegory and then batch
E.g Name:I am Buhari Ismail.
Local Government: Funtua
PPA: Unguwar Dahiru Primary School Funtua
Npower Category: N- Teach 2016
Npower Impact Series Competition Award Winners
Npower has promised to award the winners of this competition with the sum of #1 million naira. Their criteria of selecting the winner is to get the person that has the highest number of video viewed, liked, commented and re-tweeted.
We are glad seeing you want to take part in this competition so, we wish you all the best.