If you wish to travel to Canada or America, the requirements for 2021 Green card is what we want you to know in this article, we will quickly show you what it requires for you to be an applicant.
If you are a traveler or businessman or woman and your dream is to move to any of these amazing countries, on this post is where you will be shown the requirements for this green card.
Millions of people have tried to apply American and Canada Visa lottery but failed while trying to complete their application but now is so easy for you to apply, if only you will heed to these requirements.
Requirements for 2021 Green Card Lottery
Applicants for 2021 DV lottery must be native of a Qualifying country
Before any applicant will be qualified to enter the DV-2021 Lottery, the person must be from any of these qualifying countries. Qualifying country is defined as any country with low immigration rates to the US. So, the applicant will be excluded if the person is not from any of the eligible countries.
However, the eligibility of you being the applicant even if you are from the proposed qualifying countries is if you are a citizen by birth, not by citizenship or by residence and this is a minor misconception that can disqualify you.
NOTE: The list of qualifying countries changes each year, so check every year to see if your country is among the qualified countries mentioned.
List of Non-Qualified Countries this Year
- China (mainland only)
- Dominican Republic
- El Salvador
- South Korea
- United Kingdom (except Northern Ireland)
If you want to be an applicant but you were born from any of these non-qualifying countries, you can still apply to the 2021 Green card lottery if your spouse or parents are from the qualifying country.
For example, if you were born in any of the disqualified countries, but your spouse was born in a qualifying country, claim your spouse’s or parent’s country as a citizen by birth provided that both you and your parents or spouse are on the selected Diversity Visa 2021 lottery application.
Moreover, in this aforementioned conditions, you wont be issued DV green card unless your spouse is issued a green card and if also both of you entered the United States together.
2. Work experience or Education that will qualify you in the application of 2021 DV Lottery
Also, to be qualified for this 2021 Green card visa program, you must meet up with at least one of these two requirements listed below:
1. As an applicant you must have completed your US High School degree or the equivalent of the US High School Degree; it means completing at least 12 year course of primary and secondary education successfully in US or another country it’s formal course of elementary and secondary education is comparable to the one in US
2. Another one is, for you to be qualified for the Diversity Visa 2021 (DV 2021) lottery, the applicant must have worked in any of the following jobs for at least 2 years within the last 5 years:
- Log on to this page to view all the qualifying DV2021 jobs
NOTE: This year’s Green card Lottery, the Diversity Visa Lottery is open for all individual in the universe until November 8, 2019.
Moreover, applicants must provide proof of their work experience,education and their country of birth after you have been selected.
Please don’t forget to rate this article titled requirements for 2021 green card lottery using the comment box below.