Whatsapp is a platform that helps us to easily send messages to your friends and loved ones via SMS texts, photos, documents, contacts, even media files like videos and music. These files may be very important to you in some cases, which you could do anything to get back when it’s been deleted. Just be rest assured to be on the right site that will show you how you can be able to restore your deleted Whatsapp Messages on your Android device without backup.
You can be able to restore your deleted Whatsapp messages using the non-backup mode. This process is quite specific and widely trusted. This guarantees you the optimum chance to get you lost data even when you felt that you’ve lost it. With some few tricks, I’m going to show you can restore your deleted Whatsapp Messages on your Android device without backup.
With the use of the Android Data Recovery, you can be able to perform this task with ease. This process requires that you select the data with which you want to restore and recover. Although this program doesn’t guarantee the restoration of the backup copy to your Android device, it surely will help you to retrieve back your deleted data on your phone without the backup process. So read further below and learn how it works.
How to Restore Your Deleted Whatsapp Messages Without Backup
Follow the direct steps below and get it over with, using the Android Data Recovery.
- You will be required to launch the Android Data Recovery once you’ve finished downloading and installing it into your computer.
- Then, you will be asked to connect your Android to the computer via a USB cable.
- The next thing to do is to swipe the USB debugging on your Android device to switch on.
Note: If you’re using a 4.2 and above Android version, this process is provided for you: just go to “Settings” > Click on “About Phone” > Tap “Build number” for several times until getting a note “You are under developer mode” > Back to “Settings” > Click “Developer options” > Check “USB debugging.”
- Then after you’ve set up USB debugging, your device will then be detected via the Recovery tool. Since you’re trying to scan the Whatsapp file, just choose “Whatsapp” and click “Next.”
- After that, tap on “Allow/Grant/Authorize” in order to start the scanning process of your Whatsapp file.
- After the scan, you’ll then have to click on “Whatsapp” to show all the chat history involved. Then select the one(s) you want to restore on the computer.
- Then click on “Recover” and wait for some time to restore your deleted Whatsapp messages.
Read more: How to Minimize Your Whatsapp Data Usage
Recommended: One thing you need to bear in mind is that you can be able to also restore and recover your Whatsapp deleted messages easily when you download the Android photo Recovery version that is compatible on your device and follow up the recovery process.
Thanks for reading this post. You can Drop your Comment in the box below for more clarifications. Also, help and Share this page around.