The world progresses with further modernization. Quite a couple of things has been possible for people to do personally without any help but with assistance. Speaking of which, new technology emerges daily, new phones are produced, and new web technologies. That is why you cannot be left out in this transformation. So it is advisable you learn how to Set up an Email Account on Your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch to avoid being charged unnecessarily by Cyber Cafes to do so.
Setting up of an email account in the Mail app on your i0S device is quite very simple if properly learned. This comes in both automatic and manual formats, which give iPhone, iPad, and iPod Users alternatives depending on which possible way one wish to set it up. Below are guidelines on how to Set up an Email Account on Your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch specially packaged for you to learn and do it yourself.
How To Set up an Email Account on Your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch
Follow these steps if you need to set up your email account manually
- Go to Settings > Accounts & Passwords and then click ‘Add Account’. For example, If you’re using iOS 10.3.3, go to Settings > Mail > Accounts and click ‘Add Account’.
- Click ‘Other’ then tap ‘Add Mail Account’.
- Enter your name, email address, password, and a description of your account.
- Click ‘Next’ and the Mail will try to find the email settings and finish your account setup. If Mail finds your email settings, click ‘Done’ to complete your account setup.
- Go to Settings > Accounts & Passwords and click ‘Add Account’. If you’re using iOS 10.3.3 or earlier, go to Settings > Mail > Accounts and tap ‘Add Account’.
- Click on your email provider. If you don’t see your email provider, then click on ‘Other’ to add your account manually.
- Enter your email address and password.
- Tap ‘Next’ and wait for Mail to verify your account.
- Choose information from your email account, like Contacts or Calendars that you want to see on your device.
- Finally, click ‘Save’.
Enjoy the offer while it still lasts, and hope you still come for more updates on this site.