Yahoo mail is what we use more nowadays, considering the fact that it has a standard and legitimate form of sharing messages and engaging in conversations. Not only does it have to do with message sharing, you can also be able to send documentation to an application or your professional details to a recipient that needs it as quickly and swiftly as possible. Yahoo mail nowadays varies with the difference in countries, not that the steps are not the same but their country codes tend to differ. So with this, I’m going to show you how you can be able to create your first UK Yahoo mail account.
Believe me when I tell that Yahoo is unbeatable and thereby coming with new features on daily basis. You can witness it by noting the high number of users making use of the mail service. So if you’re using this service, you’re surely not left out with the opportunity to acquire a 1000GB free storage for large files attachments. Yahoo is aware of the activities of spammers towards the service, so it has made progress towards taken drastic measures to shut them down so they can’t gain access to someone’s user account illegally.
Just like I’ve said before, creating your first UK Yahoo mail account has the same steps as creating a normal Yahoo account. The only difference is that in the country’s code, the number will be an automatic (+44) as of the official code number of the UK and Ireland. So don’t feel like you can’t use this same step if you’re not in the UK and Ireland. What you just need to do is to change the country code to your own country code and start up with your account set up. So, therefore, let’s get it over with the guideline required to set up your UK Yahoo Mail account.
Tips for Your UK Yahoo Mail Account
We always provide tips that will help create a successful Yahoo mail account. See below:
- Try as much as possible to choose a username not compatible with another user. Or choose any of Yahoo’s alternative usernames provided for you.
- Use a strong password with a recommended 8 letters and above.
- Make sure that your mobile number is active for quick identification by Yahoo.
Now, let’s go over with the steps that will guide you to create the account.
Steps to Create UK Yahoo Mail Account
Read below as we have provided clear and easy steps for you:
- First step: for you to create and gain access to the UK Yahoo mail, you just have to click on this link @ https://uk.yahoo.com/
- Second step: Once the page appears, you have to locate and click on “Sign up.”
- Third step: A page then appears where you’ll need to fill your information (Name, preferred username, preferred password, Phone number, DOB, and Gender) after which you’ll click “Continue.”
- Fourth step: The next page that appears is where you’ll have click on “Text me an account key” in order to verify your Phone number.
- Fifth step: When the next page appears, you’ll then have to click on “Verify” by inputting the 5-digit number which is sent to you via the Phone number you’re using to sign up in order to verify your Phone number.
Finally, you’ll then be provided with a page which indicates that your account has been successfully created. You just have to continue to gain access to your new Yahoo mail homepage.
Read more: Sign up for Malaysia Yahoo Mail Account Here
Not difficult, was it? You can leave a Comment below, and equally, Share this post.