Yahoo has been widely considered as one of the best and most popular email account one can think of. With this email account, one can be able to send and receive messages, share documented files, and even chat with friends and loved ones. This site will have to show you how you can be able to create your Singapore Yahoo mail account. You can still follow the steps provided here even if you’re an inhabitant of Singapore as this involves the same general procedure. Just that the only difference is that the signup page will be an official Singapore Yahoo mail account page with the country’s code already there.
There are interesting and unique features associated with Yahoo mail, No wonder why the email service continues to rack-up large amount of users. One of which is that the rate of abuse from spammers and fraudulent activities from fraudsters have been thoroughly accessed in order to boost the level of performance of the email service. And equally, gaining access to this email service offers you the opportunity to get 1000 GB free storage that will help you with the transfer of large attachments. This site will thereby show you the steps that will help you create your first Singapore Yahoo mail account.
Steps to Create Your Singapore Yahoo Mail Account
Before you continue, just bear in mind that your username is your profile recognition on the Yahoo mail account, so you need to choose a defined one. In some cases, you’ll be provided with a bunch of alternative Yahoo email address to choose from. Prior to your password, you’ll need to provide a strong password with up to 8 letters and above in order to secure your Yahoo mail account.
Follow the steps below and start your registration process.
- Go to the official sign up page of the Australia Yahoo mail – https://sg.yahoo.com/ . At the top of the Yahoo Singapore page you should see “Sign In” button. click on it. But since you are creating a new account proceed on clicking “Create Account” button (below the login form).
- You’ll be required to fill out your personal information like your Phone number, first name, last name, username, password, country code with phone number and Date of Birth, and your gender which is optional. After which you’ll have to click on “Continue.”
For the country code is +65 and will be chosen by default if you follow the steps on this page. Make sure as well that the phone number you enter is a Singapore number cos you will be receiving a confirmation code to complete your registration.
- The next step is where you have to verify your phone number by clicking on “Text me an account key.” You have to make sure the phone number you’re using to sign up is active because the account key will be sent to your number inform of a 5-digit number.
- The next page that appears is where you’ll have to input the 5-digit number been sent and click on “Verify.”
- Finally, you’ll see a page that will show you that your account has been successfully created, and then you have to click “Continue.”
You’re good to go! You can now start using your email account. And be mindful not to disclose your account details for security reasons.
Read more: How to Reset Yahoo Mail Password
Login YahooMail.com Singapore Account
Still on the same link above you can access your email account anytime and anywhere. However, you can as well use the general Yahoomail.com login platform to still login your account.
Using an app also makes it even more faster and remains connected with your mail at all time. You will need not to keep logging in all the time as long the phone belongs to you and if you never login yahoo as a guest. Click here to download Yahoo email App for free on Android, iPhone and Windows phone.
Not difficult, was it? You can leave a Comment in the box below. And also don’t hesitate to Share this post with friends and loved ones. Thanks.