Do you desire to find an easy to connect with your friends? Then Wire Messaging account is just the right deal for you. With Wire, you can be able to chat, share files, and even talk with friends via calls. You can be able to easily find other Wire users because you’ll be connected with friends using this app once you’ve already sign up for an account.
One of the things that make Wire unique is the fact that your messages, voice calls, and video calls are properly encrypted. Not only that, even if you have no data or wish to save your data, you can also decide to make use of the Wi-Fi network and other major operating systems supported by Wire. Now this site has packaged for you how you can be able to Create and use Wire Messaging account.
How to Create Wire Messaging Account
- The first step is to install the Wire app on your phone.
- After that, you’ll be required to register your personal account on Wire.
- If you’re using an iPhone, you’ll have to input your mobile number and click the arrow button after which you’ll receive a verification code via SMS text message > Type the code and then tap on the “Forward” button. If you’re an Android user, just type in your number and click the arrow key to verify your phone number.
- If decide not to use your phone number, just go to wire.com to create an account.
- Click “Create an account” and then input the email and password you want to use.
- After that, you’ll receive a confirmation code via email. Just type in the code to complete your registration process.
- Once you’ve registered for an account, you then have to choose your desired username, and then a profile picture.
- Once you’ve done that, your homepage will then appear for your conversations.
Now that you’ve successfully created your Wire account, the next step to take is for you to invite someone and equally connect with the person.
How to Invite/Add People on Wire
To invite someone on Wire for MacOS and Windows PC, you have to click People > then select Invite people > then send an invitation text via an email or Message. While on Mobile, locate People in the conversation list > select Invite people to join Wire > Then send the text via SMS, email, Facebook, etc.
Once your contacts receive your invitation, they will now determine to download Wire so to be able to connect with you and other users anywhere and anytime.
You can also decide to add people to an existing 1:1 conversation. You can do this either through your MacOS/Windows PC or even through mobile. See steps below:
- On your MacOS and Windows, and select 1:1 conversation in the conversation list.
- Click your contact’s name at the top of the conversation to show their profile.
- Then click “Create Group.”
- Give a name to the group you’ve created and click “Next.”
- Then select people to add to the group.
- After that, click “Create Group” again.
After you’ve found someone on Wire, you can connect with them by sending a connection request. On your iOS device, just tap the icon to the right of their profile name to send a connection request automatically. Whereas on your Android device, you’ll have to tap the profile picture of the person on the left of their profile name, and then tap “Connect.”
Not only that, you can also add someone to a group call or group conversation. You can click on “Call” to start a group call. After opening a group chat, you can customize the group by clicking on the list of group members’ names at the top of the conversation. From here, click the settings menu at the bottom right of the screen. You can rename the group, mute the conversation, delete, or even leave the conversation.
Using the menu at the bottom of the screen lets you click the microphone icon to send a voice memo, or send written notes with the scribble icon.
Upon your conversations, you’ll notice a heart that will appear. Click on the heart to let conversational participants see how much you like the message. To attach files, click the “three dot” icon to find more options, and click the paperclip icon.
If you want to delete a specific message, press and hold the message. When the menu pops up, click “Delete.” If you click “Delete for Me” it will only delete the message locally, and anyone else in the conversation will still have it. If you sent a message, you can delete it for all conversational participants by clicking “Delete for everyone.”
Most importantly, if you’re using Wire with an email address, your messages are only as secure as your email. If someone manages to hijack your email, they can reset your password and take control of your Wire account. It’s therefore wise to require a second piece of information — a second factor — beyond your email password.
How to Delete Your Account
If you want to delete your Wire messaging account, then follow the steps below:
- You first need to locate the conversation list
- Tap your Profile in the top left corner
- Then tap “Settings.”
- After that, Tap “Account.”
- Then select “Delete Account” and then tap OK.
After you’ve done that, Wire will send you an email or SMS. Just follow the prompts been sent to you to confirm your account deletion.
Wire Messaging App for Mobile Download Free Below
Not only can you use Wire on your mobile device, but you can also use Wire on your Mac/Windows PC as well.
⇒ Download on Play Store >>> Download on Play Store
⇒ For iTunes Download, follow this link >>> iTunes download
⇒ Click here to download on Mac Store download for Mac
⇒ For Windows PC download >> Wire/windows download
Was that helpful? Just leave your Comment below. You’re also free to Share this post.