Shell Graduate Programme is a development framework that enables new graduates to become fully independent Shell professionals in 2-5 years. SHELL Nigeria Recruitment 2017 for Graduate Trainees have access to an unparalleled range of roles and world-class training and development opportunities, including:
•Leadership skills development
•Networking, Coaching and Mentoring relationships
•World class training (classroom based learning, e-learning modules, accreditation)
•Job Rotations in different businesses
Shell is a global group of energy and petrochemical companies, employing approximately 87,000 people and operating in more than 70 countries and territories.
What SHELL Really Need’s From You (Shell Graduate Trainee Programme).
Following the Shell Application guides, Shell are looking for ambitious students who have completed their undergraduate degree in the past four years, completed their mandatory service year programme (NYSC) and have a minimum second class upper degree to help tackle the energy challenge
Capacity: We’re looking for people with the intellectual, analytical, and creative ability to learn quickly, identify issues, and propose innovative solutions.
Achievement: We want driven high-achievers full of curiosity, self-confidence and organizational skills.
Relationship: We’re searching for strong communicators who work well within a team, respect others and encourage and support colleagues.
SHELL Nigeria Graduate Trainees Recruitment Qualifications
- Completed their undergraduate degree between 2013 and 2016
- Graduated with a minimum 2:1 (Second Class Upper) degree
- Have completed their National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) programme.
Course of Study
- Social Sciences
- Mechanical Engineering
- Chemical Engineering
- Petroleum Engineering
- Metallurgical Engineering
- Electrical Engineering
- Trainee Commercial Adviser
- Trainee Production Engineers
- Trainee Reservoir Engineers
- Human Resource Analyst
- Trainee Well Engineers
- Trainee Discipline Engineers
- Trainee Project Engineers
- Trainee Production Geologists
Note: Applicants who do not meet the above requirement will be regretted. Please be aware that multiple applications will be disqualified and candidate regretted.
How to apply for SHELL Nigeria Recruitment 2017 for Graduate Trainees
Shell Application is always easy, one thing you most know is that Candidates will be asked to select the business area that they would like to apply for on the Shell Graduate Programme within the Application form.
Then You will be matched into a particular role based on your skills. Whilst you will not be required to apply for a specific Shell position If you are interested in a specific role, you can express interest within your cover letter.
- Click this link For your Application: Apply to Shell Job(s)
- Check down to click on “Apply to job(s)“
- You will be ask to Sign In Shell Account if you have one, but since you do not have any, click on “Don’t have an Account yet“
- When it opens, you will have to check down the page to click on “Agree“
- Now, you can filling your information required and then click on “Continue”
Please note that clicking on continue dose not mean you are down yet. That is to say, you have to follow up the application by providing the other requirement needed after clicking on the continue.
Shell Application Closing Date
Application portal opens today beaning 1st June and closes 14th June 2017. So the early the batter.
Just incase you need more information about SHELL Nigeria Recruitment 2017 for Graduate Trainees Please feel free to ask any question any time by using the comment box below. Thanks