Snapchat Tips – If you feel your snaps have gone stale, take them to the next level by adding some background music. You can use a song stored on your device or select one from your favorite streaming app.
If you have the premium version of the YouTube app, you can use that too.
Adding music from your phone to your snaps can be done in two ways – through your phone’s native music app or through a third-party app.
READ ALSO: How to Download Facebook Chat App for Java
Snapchat Tips : How Add Music to Your Snaps Using Streaming Apps
The process is almost the same in both cases, so we’ll cover them as one. Here’s how to add music from your phone to your snaps follow.
- Open up your music streaming app of choice and select a song
- Pick the section of the song you want to play by using the time bar, and then press pause
- Open up the Snapchat app
- Bring up the Control Center by swiping up from the bottom of your screen and press Play in the music section
- Close Control Center and start recording your snap inside of Snapchat
- Post your new snap with music to your Story or send to a friend
- Note that the volume of the music is dependent upon how loud your iPhone volume is. The louder the volume, the louder it will be in your snap.
- InShot – (App Store Link) Main app used for editing and adding music
- CutStory or Storeo ( Snappd Story Splitter coming soon for a free non-watermarked alternative ) – App used to split video into 10 second clips for uploading to Snapchat or Instagram.
If you are going to this much effort why not upload your story to Snappd? Where you will also find lots of other awesome creators and grow your profile.
With these Snapchat Tips you can go ahead and Add Music to Your Snaps or Stories as that would be making Snapchat Lively for you.
Kindly make use of our comment section below for more inquiries…Also use the share icon button to share this post to your friends on social media…