Spotify Google Play is known by almost all music lovers. The Spotify Google play app is accessible to anyone with a Google supported smartphone.
Spotify is one of the most popular music streaming apps on smartphones and iOS devices today. Of course the title is not just a name; this is because they are truly one of the best.
To begin using Spotify is very easy but first, you have to download the Spotify app from the Google play store.
Access the Google Play Store and Install Spotify
This is a very important step when it comes to using Spotify on your Android device. The Spotify app also has some compatibility settings, so not all android device can use it.
To check if your device is eligible, open the Google play store and search for Spotify. If a result page comes up, click the first result and you would see an install button.
If there is no install button, then your device is incompatible and you would see a warning with red saying likewise. To download the Spotify app on Google play store,
- Put on your data connection and make sure you have enough data to complete the download.
- Launch the Google play store on your device.
- Use the search bar to search for “spotify”.
- If a result page comes up for you, then tap the first result.
- Scroll down to find the install button in green and click it.
Proceed by clicking accept to accept the file. Wait for the download to be completed and the installation would take place automatically.
Make sure you keep your data connection on all this time otherwise you would have to start from the beginning again.
How to Use the Spotify App
Using the spotify app would now request you to own a spotify account. You can quickly walk through the steps of opening one before launching the app. to open a spotify account,
- Go to www.spotify.com.
- Find the sign up link on the page and click on it.
- When the page loads, you would find a sign up form. Fill it with the details required.
- After completing the form, verify you are human by completing the recaptcha.
After completion, you would be logged in to your spotify account on the web.
How to Access and Use the Spotify App
To use the spotify app you just downloaded,
- Launch it.
- When the log in screen is displayed, kindly fill it with the details you just used in opening an account.
- Click on log in. if all the information is correct, you would be logged in to the spotify app on your smartphone.
- To play a song, just find the song and click the play button beside it.
Now go ahead and enjoy using the Spotify Google Play and do well to make use of our comment section below for more inquiries…
Also hit the share icon button option to share this post to family and friends who might be needing it as SHARING IS CARING…