Stripe is considered as being one of the nicest payment gateway systems which are very fast and secure to use. This service allows you to trade with different kinds of currencies in the world, with a low amount of fees been charged as compared to most other online payment services. It also accepts almost most of the popular credit and debit cards you can ever think of. So, therefore, if you want to start receiving payments as fast as possible, then you need to consider creating a Stripe online payment account.
One thing that makes Stripe unique that it’s been considered to have a headshot over PayPal is the fact that your funds will be transferred directly into your bank account after each and every trading transaction was made with Stripe. And also, you don’t need to be able to make any further statement whereby your information will again be needed after sign up in order to make a payment. You need to go through the steps provided for you below in order to see that you successfully set up a Stripe online payment account.
How to Setup Stripe Online Payment Account
To get started with Stripe you will first need to set up a free account. You don’t have to bother about signing up because it is very easy to do so. So read further below to see the steps.
- Just click on Stripe to visit the website to sign up.
- Click on “Sign up” or “Join Beta” depending on the list your country falls to.
- Enter your email and also choose a password for your account.
- Then click on the “Create account” icon.
- After that, you’ll then receive an email message from Stripe requesting that you confirm your Stripe account.
- You need to click on the first link been sent to you in order for you to move to your Control Panel automatically.
- Then skip the next part so as to move to your dashboard.
- The next step is where you’ll have to activate your account.
- All you need do is to click on “Activate your Account” where a long form will be presented for you to fill out.
- Information like your Company and Bank information, etc.
Once you’ve learnt how to open Stripe online payment account, you can now decide to add Stripe to your Create account as it is an important thing you to do.
How to Add Stripe to your Create Account
Follow the steps below to complete this action successfully:
- Once you log into your Create account, you need to click on “Shop” from the top menu of the page.
- Then click “Shop” which is located at the top left menu.
- Then you have to click on “Sho Settings” located on the left-hand side.
- You’ll then click on “Payment Gateways” and then tap on “Add Gateways.”
- Then select Stripe and then click on “Save Changes.”
Now, that’s just how you should go about with it!
If you have any Comment to make, you need to make use of the comment box provided below. Thanks.