iPhone and Samsung are way two different Smartphones that possess different features and different access. Irrespective of the fact, the difference does not have a limitation to transfer iPhone contacts to Galaxy phones especially when it comes to S9, S8, S7, S6 and S5 versions. Giving the prospect that there are other methods like using iTunes and iCloud to do this, it doesn’t mean that this procedure still remains a big shot. Using the Phone Transfer protocol tends to be easier than the two aforementioned systems. So if you want to transfer iPhone contacts to Galaxy phones, the guidelines provided for you on this site is just the right deal for you.
The Phone Transfer method helps to copy files from one device to another either via an Android or an iOS. Files like; Music, Videos, Apps, Contacts, Messages, etc. can be transferred to and fro as quickly as possible. One interesting thing about this Phone Transfer app is that irrespective of the type of operating system that the phone accesses, the transfer is been done automatically as possible. This site tends to show you how you can be able to transfer iPhone contacts to Galaxy Phones with much ease using this app.
How to Transfer iPhone Contacts to Galaxy S9/S8/S7/S6/S5
With the use of the Transfer App, the guideline provided for you below will help you carry out this process.
Download and Install the App on your Computer Device
This is the first major procedure you need to take. You can download the app on Windows and Mac, and then start up the process below.
- All you need do is just to download and install the software of this app on your computer.
- Once you’re done with that, the app will then open automatically.
- The next thing you need do is to go to your options icon and click on “Switch” so as to start the data transfer process.
Connect both the iPhone and the Galaxy phone to the Computer
This is the next step you need to take. See steps below.
- Connect both phones to the computer via a USB cable.
- Once the Phones are detected by the computer, you’ll see the confirmation of the visibility of both Phone devices on your computer.
- If you were unable to see the driver of both devices, you can simply go to the official website of the Phones and get their drivers.
- The next thing to do is to install the iTunes on your co
Scan Contacts Stored on the iPhone
This is the next step you need to carry out in order to start the transfer process.
- Once you’ve made sure that both devices have now been recognized by the computer, the contacts scanning process will then begin.
- After the process, all the contacts and messages stored on the iPhone will then be discovered.
- The next thing that happens is that the total number of each contact scanned will, therefore, be displayed.
Start the Contacts Transfer Process from the iPhone to the Galaxy
And now is the final step to take. See what to do below:
- What you need to do at first is to select the items you’re preparing and click on “Start Transfer” which is located at the bottom of the app.
- This process takes just a few minutes to complete based on the contacts and messages stored on the iPhone.
- Once it’s done, you will see the pop up stating that “Work is done” to show you that the transfer was done successfully.
Now you’ve seen how it’s been done! Let’s know your view on this by dropping a Comment below. You’re also free to Share this post.