Translator for Facebook is an in-built Facebook feature that allows you to translate the language you do not understand to the one you used on your Facebook account.
Facebook added this feature on the Facebook platform to help users enjoy the Facebook platform more. With this feature, you can read any post or comment on your newsfeed that differs from your own language.
READ ALSO: How to Play Facebook Free Games | See Guide
Translator for Facebook (What is Facebook?)
Facebook is a social networking outlet that let’s maintain a friend list, set and manage your Facebook settings. You can post comments or links on other Facebook user timeline.
You can also upload and watch short videos on the Facebook page for free. Facebook app is free for download on the app store of your mobile device. T
o be able to translate different languages on the Facebook platform, you would need a Facebook account. Creating a Facebook account is very simple and quick.
Downloading Facebook App
You can get the Facebook app for free on the App store of the device you are using. Below are the steps to follow to download Facebook app to your device;
- Open the app store on your mobile device and type in “Facebook” on the search field.
- Click on the first result on the result page appeared.
- Tap on the green download button to commence the downloading.
The Facebook app will be downloaded immediately. You can open the Facebook app from same page by tapping on “Open”.
Facebook Sign Up
Signing up for a Facebook account is quite and simple. Follow the steps below;
- Go to www.facebook.com or open the Facebook mobile app and fill in the sign up form with your first name, surname, create a password and choose your date of birth with your gender.
- Then click on “Sign up”.
Wait for the verification mail to be sent to you. Or a code will be sent to the phone number you provided. Type in the code on the text field or click on the link attached to your Facebook account to verify the account.
Logging In to your Facebook account
You can also log in to your Facebook account with the Facebook login details if you already have a Facebook account. Follow the steps below to log in to your Facebook account;
- Proceed to the Facebook official website at www.facebook.com or launch the Facebook mobile app.
- Enter your email address or phone number and password on the sign in form and tap on “Log in”.
If your Facebook account login details are correct, your Facebook account page will be loaded on your Facebook app. If you forget your password, click on “Forgot password”.
How to turn on And off your Facebook Translator
Follow the steps to turn on your translator;
- Click on your Facebook settings, and then hit on “Language”.
- Click on the “Language into which you’d like to have posts translated” and select the language you want.
- Then hit on “Save changes”.
To turn off, follow the instructions below;
- Click on “Languages for which you don’t want to be offered translations”.
- Edit the language and click “Save changes”.
You can now go ahead and make translations of words and languages you don’t understand on Facebook by simply following this guide.
In case of difficulties in putting on or off the Facebook Translator then Kindly make use of our comment section below for more inquiries…
Also make use of Our share icon button option to share this post to family and friends as SHARING IS CARING…