Twitter is a notifier, conversation and catches up networking website which allows registered users to follow, send and read short 140-character messages called “tweets”. If you most join other and start tweeting or posting updates then you have to sign up a Twitter account – because only those who are registered can read them.
To sign up new twitter account is free through the official website www.twitter.com. You can either use mobile or Pc to create your account because the sign up page is mobile-friendly to use any kind of mobile and PC devices.
Twitter new account registration requires includes your Full name or name of your organization, email address and phone number.
Step-by-Step for Twitter Account Sign Up
- visit www.twitter.com/signup
- click sign up
- enter your information as mention above
- click sign up
- Twitter setup page opens for you to enter your phone and country location. Do that and click “Next”. You can also skip it to do that later.
- AT this point you are likely to get information that your account has been blocked and need to Verify your phone number before your account will be opened. Click start and enter your number.
- The code will be sent to your phone via SMS to enter the code in the box required and click “Submit”.You have the option of requesting for Twitter to re-send the code if you don’t get the previous.
- Once that is done, you will be notified that your account has been unlocked. Then Click “Continue to Twitter”.
- So finally, to complete the Twitter Registration you have to verify your sign up in your email address. Failure to do that you may find it difficult using your Twitter account at this moment
If you had followed all these steps then you just create a twitter account. Good Luck.