You will learn all about how to get U.S green card application forms 2019, all you need to apply, who can apply and the documents you need while applying for the green card.
So you’ve known that you need the U.S green card to be able to live for long in USA, in fact that makes you a resident of the U.S, the green card is very mandatory if you are planning to stay for long in U.S
Now you remember that when we were teaching you how to get Chinese resident permit, that we told you that they allow 30 days that is approximately one month for any visit to stay in China without the green card, then after the person will be thrown back.
There are things you benefit with the U.S green card and among them are: the user now has an official migration status, you now can can be seen as a U.S citizen, you are now entitles to all the privileges available for U.S citizens.
USA Green Card Application Requirements
For you to successfully apply for the U.S green card, you must be eligible and these below are the list of ways through which you can apply
- Apply for Green Card through Family
- through Employment
- through victims of abuse
- apply through Other Categories
- Green Card through Registry
- apply for Green card as a Special Immigrant
- through Refugee or Asylee Status
- applying for green card for Human Trafficking and Crime Victims.
U.S Green Card Application Forms 2019
Here is how you can apply:
- find out if you are eligible, so log on to https://www.uscis.gov/greencard/eligibility-categories
- If you’ve check and you are eligible, you can file Form I-485 – Application to Register Permanent Residence or Adjust Status with USCIS, including all supporting documents and fees.
- your application will be reviewed by USCIS
- you will be issued a green card which you are allowed to be with for only 10 years.
So you’ve seen how you can apply for your green card, so go ahead and apply now; if you are confused in any way, you can use the comment box below to reach to us.