Most of the Time boring messages come leaving us no other option but to Unsubscribe Messages coming into Email Account. Well, you can’t just apply that at once with one click, rather you have to start unsubscribing from each of them before that can be fully actualized.
You may be wondering how or when you subscribe to messages that keep flooding into your email account all the time. There are possible ways you may have done that which you could never remember again, which includes:
- At first, when you stumbled into a website that captivated your interest they ask you to enter your email account for a regular update from them.
- When you sign up for free materials online such as free e-book, free audio book, video, etc.
- Some are Affiliate messages you may or not have applied or sign up with start coming to your email.
- While some are Spam messages.
Also Read This: List of Social Chat Messenger to Signup without Email account
But you can put a stop to all of this if you really want that to happen by using the guide below.
How to Unsubscribe Messages coming into Email Account
- Log in to your email account
- Make sure to be in your mail inbox. Then you can start with the one that comes frequently – by clicking the email, to open the email as if you want to read through the message.
- Check well in the inbox, as you have opened a single mail. At the bottom or top of the email, you will see a link “Unsubscribe”. Some will rather appear as “Click to Unsubscribe from this message alert“.
- As you click on it, it lands you to a page where you will agree you want to Unsubscribe from that particular message.
- Once you confirm it, automatically you just Unsubscribe that sender from sending Messages coming into Email Account.
Alternatively – You can also Find the newsletter or daily deal that you’d like to unsubscribe to and click the Spam button at the top of your Inbox.
Now you have to be very conscious of sites or where you put in your email, cos as you do that some of them will continue sending messages to your email account unless you use this step again and unsubscribe it.