It’s a Wonderful platform to meet new friends nearby, but if you consider unsubscribing from your www.tinder.com then here is an article for you to read. To Cancel Tinder Subscription is as easy as A, B, C, D. Deleting your App or Account does not cancel your Subscription, You have to take the Steps here to properly cancel your Subscription.
Be it a Tinder Plus or Tinder Gold subscription, you can cancel it any time to avoid future payments. You can cancel this subscription on Android and even on iOS depending on your device type.
After canceling your subscription, you will be able to use Tinder Plus or Tinder Gold for the remaining days that you have already paid for. When your subscription expires, it will not be renewed. You can opt back in at any time. Canceling your subscription will not retroactively refund subscription payments, and previously charged subscription fees cannot be prorated based on cancellation date.
How To Unsubscribe from www.tinder.com | Cancel Tinder Subscription
Follow the steps below to cancel your Tinder Account:
— Cancel Tinder on Android
- Open the Google Play Store app
- Using the left hand menu, select Account
- Then Go to Subscriptions
- Select Tinder
- Next, Select Cancel or Unsubscribe
- Finally Confirm to successfully Unsubscribe from tinder.
— Cancel Tinder on iOS
- Go to your iOS settings
- Find and select iTunes & App Store
- Then Tap Apple ID (your Apple ID email)
- Again, Tap View Apple ID
- Next Log in if it asks you to and Scroll down to Subscriptions
- Tap Manage and Select Tinder and set the auto-renewal slider to Off or select Unsubscribe.
Share this article on your Social Media Account to let others Know, and also feel free to use the COMMENT Session Below for any Question on How To Cancel Tinder Subscription.