AIRTEL – The leading mobile telecommunication service provider in Nigeria and a Member of Airtel Africa Group is having a vacant Job Position for Suitable and Qualified individuals to Apply. Airtel Nigeria Job Application Process is easy if you will adhere to the instructions in this article.
The Telecommunication Company is looking for Suitable Individuals to fill the Position of a Regional Head, Enterprise Sales who will manage the company’s Enterprise Sales Operations in Lagos Region. With 3/4 direct reports and an overall team strength of 15 employees.
Vacancy at Airtel Nigeria Telecoms | Airtel Nigeria Job Application
Job Title: Regional Head, Enterprise Sales
If you are employed, you will be responsible for:
- Entrenching the Airtel Business Brand within the Enterprise Market (All segments) with a view to having the dominant market share in the designated region.
- Full accountability of Regional B2B revenue, brand equity, B2B relationship management, B2B customer service, B2B revenue assurance and debt management.
- Leading teams in the acquisition, growth and customer management of B2B customers in the region.
- Bachelor’s degree or HND in Social Science or Arts
- Postgraduate Degree in Marketing, an MBA would be an added advantage.
- Should have a Significant experience in Sales, Customer Service or Marketing within the Telecoms sector.
- Five (5) years work experience working in B2B
- Ten (10) years selling experience of Telecommunication products with 5 at a managerial level
- Should have a Sound understanding of the telecoms value chain
Interested and qualified Candidates Should Click here to apply
Application Closing Date
Interested Candidates should hurry up with their Application as the deadline is 25th October 2017.
Please feel free to Share this page link on your social media accounts so that others can also know about it, and also use the COMMENT BOX below for any question or Recommendation on Vacancy at Airtel Nigeria Telecoms | Airtel Nigeria Job Application and We will be in touch with you shortly. Thanks