The Federal Civil Service Commission Recruitment is open to suitable and qualified Applicants who wish to work with the Federal government of Nigeria. As a matter of Fact, FCSC Recruitment 2018/2019 Application process is easy, and here is the basic Requirements including how you can apply.
The Federal Civil Service Commission of Nigeria (FCSC) is an executive body in Nigeria that has the authority to make appointments, transfers and to exercise disciplinary control over all Federal Civil Servants.
Currently, the Federal Civil Service Commission (FCSC) job vacancies exist in the following MDAs Nationwide:
- Federal Ministry of Information
- Federal Ministry of Environment
- Federal Ministry of Justice
- Federal Ministry of Trade and Investments
- Bureau of Public Procurement.
The Application process is FREE. Below are the requirements.
FCSC Job Requirements
- All applicants must be citizens of Nigeria by birth
- They must be between the ages of 22 and 35 years on or before 31st December, 2018.
- Applicants must meet the medical and employment standards of the Nigerian Airforce and must be medically fit
- Average height of 1.66 and 1.63 meters is required for male and female applicants respectively
- All applicants must be single at the period of application and during the training course
- They must present NYSC Discharge Certificate or Letter of Exemption from NYSC as at the time of application
- Applicants must possess a minimum of 5 credits in 5 related subjects including English and Mathematics during their WASSCE/NABTAB/NECO/GCE
- In addition, Applicants must have second class lower division for first degree holders and lower credit for HND holders
Vacancy fedcivilservice.gov.ng Register | FCSC Recruitment 2018/2019
Qualified Applicants can access Application Forms online on FCSC Website at www.fedcivilservice.gov.ng
You can Collect the Application Forms from Chairmen of the States Civil Service Commissions in the Following Geo-political Zones:
- North-West (Kaduna)
- North-East (Yola)
- North-Central & Federal Capital Territory (FCT), Mabushi (Abuja)
- South-East (Owerri)
- South-South (Port Harcourt)
- South-West (Ibadan)
- FCSC Headquarters, 4 Abidjan Street, Wuse Zone 3, Abuja.
All Application Forms should be submitted in a sealed envelope clearly stating the Ministry, the post applied for and addressed to:
The: Hon. Chairman,
Federal Civil Service Commission,
4 Abidjan Street,
Wuse Zone 3,
Application Closing Date
The Recruitment for 2018 Session has Not Started yet, So a Closing date has not been Specified, Kindly disregard any information saying the Recruitment is On. If you are Interested, you can Drop your Phone Number or Email Address in the COMMENT BOX Below so we can Notify you when the Recruitment Starts. You can also Visit the Official Website for more Information.
Kindly share Vacancy fedcivilservice.gov.ng Register | FCSC Recruitment 2018/2019 on your social media account so that other who wants to apply can also do so. THANKS