Its been made very necessary that as active users you have to Verify Google Account when Google wants you to, but most especially when Google detects that someone is about using your account somewhere else. I created a new Gmail account, then I was trying to log in from another browser, but Google’s system detects that and sees the message I got:
“We’ve detected unusual activity on the account you’re trying to access. To continue, please follow the instructions below.”
Now its time to prove that the account belongs to me.
But How?? ‘
What Do You Need To Verify Your Google Account?
The verification page requires your:
- Country or Location
- Phone number (active mobile phone number)
- A Verification code – which will be given/sent to you by Google either through SMS or Phone calling
Step-by-step On How To Verify Google Account Fast
- At first, you have to use the normal way to log into your Gmail account or Google account. Click here to learn how to log in if you are still new to Google account Login.
- Then enter your email address and password
- click on “Sign In”
- Then you will be this notification “We’ve detected unusual activity on the account you’re trying to access. To continue, please follow the instructions below.”
- You have to make sure that your country or location is correctly selected
- Then enter your mobile phone number
- chose from – how you like to get the verification code from Google. There are two options: Calling or SMS
- Get the code and type in the box provided
- click continue or verify
- Now your account is re-opened again.