Webmail Free Registration gets yours into an Email Service that is accessible from anywhere in the world. Webmail is a South Africa’s premier email service Suitable for all Mail Box Service you might be Interested In. Here are the Easy Steps you can take to webmail.co.za Mailbox Sign up and Log in
When you sign up for Webmail, you can get instant access to email, calendars, contacts, tasks, and notes from your desktop, laptop, or mobile phone.
Webmail is an e-mail service that is usually accessed through a web browser, instead of an email client such as Microsoft Outlook.
One of the major advantages of using webmail, compared to other email providers is that webmail users needn’t have their own computer. They can access and write their mail from anyone else’s computer that has a web browser connected to the internet. But for security purposes, always make sure to logout from any computer after use.
You can customize your email to how you want it by choosing your preferred email domain.
Webmail Free Registration Steps
Follow the steps below to register on webmail
- Go to www.webmail.co.za
- Click on Register Free at the top right side of the page
- Enter your name, surname, preferred email address – Your email address must start with a letter, and may only contain letters (a-z), numbers (0-9), dots (.), and hyphens (-).
No spaces or special characters are allowed. Your password must be at least 4 characters long.
- Select your preferred email domain
- Enter a password
- Enter your gender, birth date, where you live, and home language.
- Click on Register
To login to your webmail account. Follow the steps below;
- From your browser, Visit www.webmail.co.za
- Click on Login at the top right side of the page
- Enter your email address and password
- Then click on Login again
That’s all to webmail Free registration and login. Tell us what you think about the email service via the comment box below.
Also, feel free to share on your Social media account so that others can still know about it. THANKS