YouTube Account – YouTube is an American video sharing website based in SanBruno, California. This amazing platform was created by three former PayPal employees.
The website was later bought by Google and now Google can be said as the proud owner of this platform.
The platform, as a video sharing platform allows users to upload, view, add to favorites and add to watch later, create your own album, comment on videos and subscribe to other users to ensure you get satisfied.
Also as this platform is currently owned by Google, Google itself does not want their video uploaders to get bored or tired so they brought out a means you can earn while uploading your videos.
This platform, of course, is also related to the Google AdSense platform which is also owned by Google, so if you ever wish to earn money on YouTube, you must be ready to first of all own a Google account as it is now being the basic necessity of every platform on the internet. Continue reading below to learn more.
How To Create A YouTube Account
Again if you wish to earn using this platform or you want to get the best from this platformyou should be sure to have a YouTube account. A YouTubeaccount is connected to your Gmail account to ensure your satisfaction and easy getting of emails and notifications concerning your YouTube account. To open an account, simply;
- Visit the official YouTube website at www.youtube.com on any of your internet-enabled device.
- On the web page, click on the sign in icon you will find by the top right-hand side of your screen.
- However, if you are using other devices, it may vary.
- Add your google account or simply create one instantly if you do not have one. If you added your google account.
- Confirm that the account belongs to you by adding your password and that is it.
Get Started On YouTube Registration
Getting started on YouTube Registration is free, easy and convenient. For you to create a YouTube account, just provide some basic information and set up a username and password.
- Go to www.youtube.com and click Sign Up
- You must have a Google account. Enter your Google account e-mail address and create a new password.
- Re-enter the password and username.
- You will be provided with a list of country options, select your country you live in.
- Enter your postal code.
- Select your gender and enter you date of birth.
- You will be given a verification code on the screen, type it.
- Check or uncheck the next box tagged as; let others find my channel on YouTube is they have my email address. This gives you control over the users who get to see the videos you upload.
- Click on “create my account”.
Now you can go ahead with YouTube Account creation and Registration in case of any inquiries kindly makes us of our comment section below:
Also hit the share icon button to share this post to family and friends who might be needing them as SHARING IS CARING…